We are always looking for people who are ambitious, passionate and strives to reach their full potential to join our team.
Below you will find our vacant positions. We are experiencing enormous growth and we are therefor currently seeking talented individuals to join our journey.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”Eleanor Roosevelt
We are looking for great colleagues who wants to join our team! You have the unique opportunity to become a ‘Country Representative’ of your chosen country in Europe and roll out WeMoveCoins’ concept. Working as a ‘Country Representative’ you would be able to have an exciting chance to build a business of your own powered by WeMoveCoins and would be a great supplement to your University studies or a day-time job.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Communication and advertising through social media
- Web content creation
- Generation of strategic partnerships
- Customer service in your local language
- SEO optimisation
- Currently studying for a degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital or related field.
- Consumer-oriented work experience is a plus but not a prerequisite
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Native verbal and written communication skills in either French, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish or Greek. Fluency in more languages will be a plus.
- Understanding of digital currencies, especially Bitcoins
You will be part of a company in one of the fastest growing industries and will be working alongside people that are result-oriented, passionate and gets things done. We offer an informal, open and a humorous environment where we always try and help, inspire and motivate each other to continually bring ourselves and the company to higher levels.
WeMoveCoins’ headquarters are currently located at the Copenhagen Fintech Hub; however, you are not obligated to work from our office, and you can stay flexible by being able to work from home, school or wherever you feel the most productive. If you can provide excellent customer service, can increase awareness about the community and increase sales, then only the sky is the limit.
If you would like to know more about the current positions, please contact Fredrik at email@example.com and send your CV and a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you – and hopefully, invite you to join our team!