COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When visiting our site, we may collect and store the following kinds of information:
• information about your computer, such as browser type, operating system and IP address
• usage statistics, such as referral sites, length of visit, page views and website navigation
• location information
When placing an order, we collect the following information:
• Identity information in the form of name, e-mail, phone number
• Bitcoin address and bank account information. We do not receive information related to credit card purchases.
Depending of the size of the transaction we may also request the following information in order to verify your identity, avoid fraud as well as comply with good anti money laundering and anti-terrorist policies:
• Copies of Passport or other Government issued ID
• Proof of residency, such as utility bill or Government issued ID clearly stating your address
• Historical financial information from both public sources and third parties
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Our site contains cookies from Google Analytics and Zendesk.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information for the following purposes:
• Improve the user interface so that we can achieve the best purchasing experience for our customers
• Prevent fraud, illegal activities and terror financing
• Solve any problems that might arise in the purchase process
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, which may be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not share personal information with third parties, unless you specifically give your consent to this. By legal request and in case of fraud or other illegal activities, we will cooperate with relevant authorities and present them with the necessary information.
All data gathered is stored in a secure server environment and SSL encryption is enabled when information is submitted to us.